Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy holiday, as we celebrate Thanksgiving Day with family and friends this week.  In New York City and Philly, the first half of this holiday week is a little wet. High pressure will build in by Thursday, so Thanksgiving Day looks mostly sunny and dry for all of your outdoor plans. It will be cooler Thursday, with regional highs topping out between 48 and 52 degrees in the NYC and Philly metro areas. 
I hope your holiday week is filled with joyful activities.  Feel free to leave a comment below this post sharing your Thanksgiving Day plans. My volunteer and modeling activities for this holiday week will be posted on Twitter. By the way, I sometimes share fun postings from my Google Plus friends on my Google Plus postings page at: LRod Google Plus Postings. 

To all of my wonderful, supportive New York City area friends, please visit my Examiner blog for NYC weather-related postings at http://www.examiner.com/ny-in-new-york/lisa-rodriguez.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you are so very pretty lisa. i wish i was spending Thanksgiving with u. <3

    ReplyDelete